STAINLESS STEEL FLANGE
- Stainless Steel Listed- 304/304L & 316/316L
- GRADE- TP304/304L, 304H, TP316/316L, 316Ti, TP317/317L, TP321/321H, TP347/347H, S31260, S31500,S31803, S32550, S32750, S32760.
- SIZE- 1/2″ TO 36″ [10MM TO 900 MM]
- SPECIFICATION- ASTM, ASME/ANSI, AFNOR (NFE), DIN, EN, BS, JIS Etc.
- PRESSURE CLASS – 150, 300, 400, 600, 900, 1500, 2500
- Capacity: 18,000 tons per annum
- Manufactured from high quality materials
- High quality
- Efficient performance
- Dimensional accuracy
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Oil & Gas industries
- Petrochemical & Refinery
- Chemical & Fertilizer
- Power Plant & pipeline engineering
- Mechanical & plant engineering
- Marine industry and waste water management
- Chemical industry and power industry and Aerospace
- Food processing industry and many more.
- Equipment Manufacturing and Mining, Oil Refineries
- Chemical Steel and Aluminum Manufacturing
- Utilities and Transportation and Industrial Construction.
- Austenitic stainless steels: ASTM 304/304L and ASTM 316/316L (dual marked and certified)
- Duplex stainless steel: SAF 2205 / UNS S31803 / EN 1.4462
- Super-duplex stainless steel: SAF 2507 / UNS S32750 / EN 1.4410
- Certified according to EN 10204/3.1.
Hydro’s Stainless Steel Flange can be identify with the little burr edge they have. Also, they have a premier finish of Stainless Steel Flange and a V shape which is perfect for fabrication and welding. These are widely applicable in oil and gas industries. Various other types of Flange like SORF, SWRF, WNRF, BLRF, Reducing, Spectacle, Thread and Custom Flange as per International Standard levels like ASTM, BS, IS etc. as per ASA, DIN Table etc. are manufacture here. We also provide our customers with Manufacturer Test Certificate & IBR Test Certificate.
HydroFlange also manufactures other Stainless Steel Flange grades such as F304 Stainless Steel Threaded Flange, F304 Stainless Steel Socket Weld Flange, F304 Stainless Steel Weld Neck Flange, F304 Stainless Steel Slip on Flange, F304 Stainless Steel Blind Flange, F304 Stainless Steel Lap Joint Flange, F304 Stainless Steel Plate Flange. At our warehouse and storage facility, we have Stainless Steel Eccentric Reducers, Stainless Steel Elbow, Stainless Steel Reducer, Stainless Steel Concentric Reducers, Stainless Steel 3D Elbow, Stainless Steel 5D Elbow, Stainless Steel Tee, Stainless Steel Cross, Stainless Steel Elbows – Long Radius, Stainless Steel Elbows – Short Radius, Stainless Steel 90° Elbows, Stainless Steel 45° Elbows, Stainless Steel Stub Ends and Stainless Steel Pipe Bends stocked for urgent shipment orders.
Austenitic Steel Flange
Also known as 200 or 300 series, Stainless Steels have an austenitic crystalline structure which actually is a cubic crystal having face center structure. There are over 70% of austenite steel out of the whole stainless steel production. There is 0.15% carbon, 16% chromium and enough.
200 Series Flange
These are austenitic chromium nickel manganese alloys. Another type 201, is a hard one which is due to cold working. Type 202 is the regular Stainless Steel Flange. The corrosive resistant property of Stainless Steel gets weak when nickel content is less and manganese content is more.
Ferritic Stainless Steels Flange
Ferritic Stainless Steels have much higher mechanical properties than Austenitic Steel. However, they have less corrosion resistant property and are also cheap in price. Ferritic Stainless Steel has a cubic crystal body center system which has 10.5%-27% of chromium and less alloy matter.