Class Designation- 3000 Lbs, 6000 Lbs, 9000 Lbs.
- Elbows 45 degrees, Elbow 90 degree, Tees, Crosses, Couplings, Half-Couplings, End or Pipe Caps all ranging from ½ – 4 to ½ – 2 to ½ – 2.
- Pipe Size (by Wall Thickness)- SCH 80 & XS, SCH 160, XXS
- Plugs and Bushings are used up through Class 6000 NPS
- Stainless Steel Flanges- ASTM A182 F304 / 304L / 304H / 316/ 316L / 321 / 310 / 347 etc.
- Carbon Steel Flanges- ASTM A105 / A694 F42/ 46/ 52/56/ 60/ 65 / 70 / A350 LF3 / A350 LF2, etc.
- Alloy Steel Flanges- ASTM A182 F1 / F5 / F9 / F11 / F22 / F91 etc.
- Nickel Alloy Flanges- ASTM B 366, etc.
To attach this Socket Weld Flange, firstly insert the pipe inside the Socket End and at the top side spread the fillet weld. Further, this gives a smooth flow inside the pipe. Hydro Flanges is the manufacturer and supplier of Socket Weld Flange which is available in various sizes, material grades, and specifications. Above all, our company also produces Slip On Flanges with a hub which has specified range starting from 1/2’’ thru 24’’. In fact, they are supplied with a flat face, raised face with 1/16’’ or RTJ facing, our Socket Weld Pipe Flanges are feasible in carbon, steel, stainless steel and alloy Socket Weld Pipe Flanges.
- No beveling of the pipe is necessary before welding.
- Any temporary tack welding is not necessary for alignment as the flange ensures perfect alignment.
- The bore of the pipe doesn’t let weld metal penetrate into itself.
- Chances of the leak are less if replaced to thread fittings.
- Prevents radiography using its fillet.
- Budget friendly construction expenses as they fit exactly hence no special tools and installments.
- The necessity of expansion gap of 1/16 inch between the socket shoulder and the pipe.
- The presence of crevices and gap can lead to corrosion.
- Not applicable for Ultra High Hydrostatic Pressure as they don’t allow complete penetrate.
The packing of socket weld flange is according to international standards, i.e., in strapped bundles with strips, followed by transferring into containers to avoid damage. Our delivery days may take 10-25 days (depends on the stock and area of shipment). Additional packing is in hexagonal bundles, wooden boxes, steel or wooden crates and also per customers demand. Moreover, plastic covering is given to each bundle to avoid weather damage. Also, Plastic caps are given at the ends of Socket Weld Pipe Fittings. Next, our items have marks which act as unique identifiers. Our regular shipment countries include Italy, UAE, Bahrain, Indonesia, Australia, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Germany, UK, Denmark, Canada, USA, Peru, Brazil, Nigeria, Mexico, Venezuela (Latin America), South America, Russia, Kazakhstan etc.
- All our flanges are in accordance with ANSI B 16.5 from 1/2″ to 24″ and classes 150 to 2500.
- Flanges in accordance with MSS SP 44 standard ranging from 26″ to 48″ and classes 150 to 900 lbs are also available.
- Flanges with long welding neck of sizes from 1/2″ to 24″ and are from classes 150 to 2500 lbs.
- Orifice flanges are in accordance with ANSI B16.36 from 1″ to 24″ and from 300 to 2500 lbs.
- Blind flanges are from 6 Bar to 40 Bar in accordance with DIN and so are slip on and welding neck flanges.
- Flanges in accordance with BS10 Table D & Table E, BS Table F & Table H, and BS Table J & Table K are in from 1/2″ to 24″ and up to 450 lbs.
- Flanges from 2kg to 210 kg are in accordance with JIS.