All, things considered, there are six main steps which lead you to make an exemplary Slip On Flange. First step is cutting followed by Open and Closed Die Forging, Inspection and Quality Check, Heat Treatment, Conventional and CNC Machining, Packing and lastly the Packing and Dispatch process.First and foremost, all our forged outputs are manufactured using steam hammer technology. This is dependant on drop hammer closed die forgings and open die forgings. Further, the raw materials go into visual and dimensional checking and are separately stocked as stainless steel and carbon steel making way for distinguished access. Every unit of raw material is inked with a colour code which is interned by a footmark to the material during the manufacturing process. Moreover, we also carefully inspect the Criterion test certificate supplied by the raw material providers. This is further followed by physical and chemical testing of each and every material.From here on, each type of raw materials is allotted a lot number. and details which include supplier’s certificate number, supply heat number. In addition to that, the outputs also undergo Internal Granule Corrosion testing and ultrasonic testing. For identity evidence, cutting and marking materials are stamped with their allotted lot number. Meanwhile, appropriation test is also done by the manufacturing sector and is issued by symbolizing its lot number. Verification of material’s length and weight is also done. Long rod shaped raw materials with different diameters are chopped using big saw cutting machines. Finally a QC and inspection test and then the flanges are packed for shipment.
- Cheap and Budget friendly installation
- Easy to ensure cut pipe accuracy
- Handy alignment and prevention of leakage.
- Easy slipping of pipe into welding, hence low hub available.
- Welding is done inside the flange to provide strength.
Slip On Flange Flanges are most compatible when you have to work with lower pressure applications. Available in wide variety of sizes, Slip On Flanges are easily weld and fit into different pipes. Common materials used for producing Slip On Flanges are Stainless Steel, Brass, Steel, Alloy, Aluminum, Plastics, Titanium, Monel, Carbon steel, Alloy titanium etc.
- Size: 1/2″ (15 NB) to 48″ (1200NB)
- Standards: ANSI B16.5, ANSI B16.47 Series A & B, MSS SP44, ASA, API-605, AWWA, Custom Drawings
- Pressure Ratings: Class 150, Class 300, Class 400, Class 2500, PN6, PN16, PN25, PN40, PN64 etc.
- Carbon Steel Slip On Flange: ASTM A105/A105N, A350 LF1, F52, F56, A516.60, 65, 70 (Spectacle Blind Flanges, Spacer Ring/Spade Flanges), Steel RST37.2, C22.8.
- Stainless Steel Slip On Flange: ASTM A182 F202, F304/304L/304H, F316/316L, F316H, F316TI, F310, F321, F904L.
- Alloy Steel Slip On Flange: ASTM A182 F1, F5, F9, F11, F22, F91
- Special Alloy Slip On Flange: Duplex, Super Duplex, Nickel Alloys
- Flanges Face Type: Flat Face (FF), Raised Face (RF), Ring Type Joint (RTJ)
- Coating/Surface Treatment: Anti-rust Paint, Zinc Plated, Cold and Hot Dip Galvanized, Oil Black Paint, Yellow Transparent.
- Value Added Services: CNC Machining, Customized Flanges.
- All pipe schedules are suitable with one size Slip On Flange.
- Pipe length is easily cut by fabricators.
- Alignment of bolting holes is easy with a small
- Cheap and pocket-friendly budget installation.
- Sufficient strength and leak proof.
All outputs at Hydro are subject to stringent analysis beginning from raw materials to output delivery. Our flange output products are harmonious to MSS, DIN, EN, ASTM, ASME and JIS codes and standards. Certified agencies also visit our plant system to inspect material reports, quality levels and dimensional standards. At the end, under the standards: EN 10204/3.1B, Raw materials Certificate and 100% Radiology Test report Certificates are given to our manufacturers. All products are brand marked, heat n umber traced, grace marked, grade marked, lot number marked and trade marked for identity display. Standard level export packing in wooden boxes is shipped. Also, the customized orders per customers required demands and dimensions is done.