Material specifications of Plat Flange
- Style: Flat Faced, plate flange.
- Specification: ANSI B16.5 for flanges, Meets Class 150 dimensions except for thickness
- Flanges Sizes: 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 18 inch
- Available flange materials: carbon steel, 304 Stainless Steel and 316 Stainless Steel
- CARBON STEEL – ASTM/ASME SA-105, A-350 LF-2, LF-3, A694, SA-516- 70, A36
- CHROME ALLOYS – A-182- F-1, F-5, F-6, F-7, F-9, F-11, F-12, F-22, F-51
- STAINLESS STEEL – A-182 – F-304, 304L, 316, 316L, 309, 310, 317L, 321, 347, Alloy 20.
- ALUMINUM – 1100, 2014, 3003, 5083, 5086, 6061, 7075
- Others- HASTALLOY – B-2, C-276, G, X, INCONEL – 600, 601, 625, 718, INCOLOY – 800, 825, COPPER – C11000, NAVAL BRASS – (Bronze), TITANIUM
- Value added services- Full line of Stainless and Alloy Plate Flame Cutting and Galvanized Carbon Steel Flanges.
- Size: 1/4″-160″, DN8-DN4000
- Industrial Processes- Die forging, Machining.
HydroFlange manufactures ANSI B16.5 Plate Flange which are useful in exhaust, irrigation, waterworks service, oil gas industry, and tank applications. Firstly, all you need to do is just Slip on the Plate Flange over the end of a pipe and start welding in the same place. Above all at HydroFlange, we produce Plate Flange of Class 150 which are in nominal sizes of 2 inch through 18 inches as inner diameters. Hence, the entire Plate Flange inner diameters are in IPS, Tube and Reduction styles.
- Fuel and water pipelines
- Natural gas and chemicals
- Petroleum and shipbuilding
- Marine and paper making
- Metallurgy and electric
- Power and boiler use.
- ANSI/ASME FORGED FLANGES
- Hub less or flanges without a hub.
- MSS-SP- 44 FLANGES/ANSI B 16.47 SERIES A
- API TYPE 6A – RTJ Face Flanges.
- API-605 FLANGES/ANSI B 16.47 SERIES B
- G.A. ORIFICE UNIONS – Furnished with or without Hardware.
- ASME BOILER CODE FLANGES
- 125 LIGHTWEIGHT FLANGES – For low-pressure applications.
- PLATE FLANGES – From 1/4″ thru 8″ Thick, Including AWWA C-207, and all other special designs.
- ANSI LONG WELDNECKS & SPECIAL BODY CONNECTORS
- SPECTACLE BLINDS and Special Ring Flanges
Plate flange are produce from mil plate which stands up to ASME SA240 and ASTM A240 standard levels. Its major advantage is that plate flanges are practically free of scant, defects and other non-metallic incorporations. Moreover, the plate flanges also have inbuilt corrosion resistance property thigh- caliber granule framework. Another advantage is that plate flanges, despite having high-cost rates while installing, they give you much longer life and hence reducing your further maintenance costs. They act as substitution with cast or forged flanges while working in low-pressure activities.
HydroFlange packs each plastic flange into separate plastic bags and wraps ten other pieces in waterproof material and further, we include them in a bundle with nylon rope. The outer package has clear label displaying the order details. Also, preventive measures and great care are taken while transporting as the packing is in close and plastic bags and is further put into carton boxes and sometimes in wooden cases. No doubt, we also deliver them in plywood cases and pallets when ask by the customer. In addition to that, we also add standard and alloy numbers if the customers ask for it. Supplements such as Test Certificates as per EN 10204/3.1 B, Raw materials certificate, third party inspection reports and 100% radiography test results are deliver along with the order.
Square Edged Concentric
The square edged concentric plate flanges are useful when you want to measure the flow rate or speed. There are many special features in this kind of plate flanges such as simple ordinary structures, exact accuracy, handy installing process and replacement too. Hydro flange produces this plate flange with an exactly perfect dimension, flatness and surface roughness which go harmoniously with the expected standard levels. Moreover, these plates are brought for use in steam and gasses flow, clean liquid as the Reynolds number ranges from 10,000 to 10.
When there are suspension particulate matters in a liquid which are like to form sediment deposits when filtered or vapored, we use the eccentric plate flange as it has eccentric bore bottom flush at the bottom of the piping inner surface. Hence, incorporations of sedimentations of this kind of SPM’s are prevented.